I'll e-admit e-admissions search rules faq contact
user : pass :
> sign up
> inbox
> sent messages
> banned users
> I'll e-admit
> my e-admissions
I am ...
naughty question
> Results
> Suggest a Poll
last commented
> I have come to ..
> In 2002 I dated ..
> From 6th grade ..
> From 6th grade ..
> I have come to ..
> i have a boyfri ..
> Teacher at an u ..
> i have a boyfri ..
> Every Friday ni ..
> In 2002 I dated ..
> I just want to ..
> To keep things ..
> more commented

An anonymous e-admission by an unregistered user.
As much as I hate to admit it, I hate being a mother. My own family was extremely dysfunctional and so, I always thought that when I had a family, I would break the cycle. I waited until my 30s to even consider marriage and kids, because I didn't want to be financially or emotionally not ready for them. Days after my wedding, I found myself pregnant. My family and friends made me feel like I should feel nothing but blessed to be a mom at 35. But I was on the fence, going back and forth between worried and happy. Around the 7th month, I was 99% sure I'd made a mistake and desperately wanted an abortion, but it wasn't an option that late. The other 1% of me stayed hopeful that the mommy instincts would kick in once I gave birth. They never did. Seven years later and though I'd die for my son, at the same time, I wish he didn't exist. I've contemplated divorce and leaving his father to raise him but I would hate to cause him the same emotional scarring my own parents caused me.
 Am I bad person?
Yes. No.
send to a friend   send this e-admission to a friend via email. comments (0)

 add comment
 characters left :
I have read and agreed the rules.

   Please Note :
   1. Keep in mind that these comments are available for all, including children. Please avoid using dirty words and adult content.
   2. Please be careful about any spelling mistakes as much as possible. Badly/carelessly written comments may be removed if reported. Also avoid from using ALL CAPS in your comments.
   3. The comments are automatically added to the page. However they can be removed by site admins or the owner of the e-admission if found unsuitable. Please help us by reporting/removing any offensive/unsuitable comments.
   4. The user, whose comment is removed will be blocked from adding comments for 3 days.
   5. You can write a maximum of 1000 characters. However we advise you to keep your comment brief and short.
3, 1, 2021
18 h 49 min to update 
> Twisted Links 18+
> JupiterHorizon.com
> College Girls
> Other Links
> Add Your Link
please support us by telling a friend about e-admit.com. thanks,
your name :   your friends email :  
ps : no information is logged (email, name, etc.)
I'll e-admit
read e-admissions
Add Your Link
General Rules
Contact us
make e-admit.com my home page
add e-admit.com to my favorites

Copyright e-admit.com   Contact : Contact us