I'll e-admit e-admissions search rules faq contact
login
user : pass :
> sign up
message
> inbox
> sent messages
> banned users
> I'll e-admit
> my e-admissions
poll
What if you discover your best friend is gay?
I'd support him/her
I can date him/her
Eww! gross I'd never see him/her
No problem, not my business
Keep his/her secret
Tell his/her parents
Tell his/her spouse
> Results
> Suggest a Poll
last commented
> I am going to t ..
> I've been in an ..
> I've been in an ..
> sometimes i fee ..
> I'm addicted to ..
> My self esteem ..
> I hate myself. ..
> When I was stil ..
> When I was stil ..
> I wouldn't mind ..
> i've been in lo ..
> My dreams keep ..
> more commented

19.10.2020
An anonymous e-admission by an unregistered user.
I literally hate my best friend. She is so negative and so clingy. She wants to have fun but only her version of fun. She’s so argumentative and I just can’t take it anymore. If I disagree with her she’ll immediately argue and have this know it all tone which she thinks is a joke but she actually is just a blatant cunt. I honestly just want to only be friends with fewer people and my other friends than be friends with her. Should I cut her off? She’d be heart broken because she loves me so much but I just hate the type of person she is. I genuinely cannot stand her personality. She’d have no friends if I cut her off. I feel bad but I don’t know if I can take it anymore. When I talk to her it feels like someone shit a dark void of firey negativity on my head and my whole being.
send to a friend   send this e-admission to a friend via email. comments (1)

xero;  male;  31;  United States of America;  ;  10.03.2021
If she has no friends outside of you, that's a red flag in and of itself. Don't subject yourself to their shitty personality/behavior. You don't owe it to her to keep her happy, especially when she goes out of her way to alienate everyone around her, including you apparently.

e-admitted 1 times report to admin send a message


 add comment
 characters left :
I have read and agreed the rules.

   Please Note :
   1. Keep in mind that these comments are available for all, including children. Please avoid using dirty words and adult content.
   2. Please be careful about any spelling mistakes as much as possible. Badly/carelessly written comments may be removed if reported. Also avoid from using ALL CAPS in your comments.
   3. The comments are automatically added to the page. However they can be removed by site admins or the owner of the e-admission if found unsuitable. Please help us by reporting/removing any offensive/unsuitable comments.
   4. The user, whose comment is removed will be blocked from adding comments for 3 days.
   5. You can write a maximum of 1000 characters. However we advise you to keep your comment brief and short.
7, 5, 2022
16 h 52 min to update 
friends
> GOYK.COM
> Twisted Links 18+
> JupiterHorizon.com
> College Girls
> Other Links
> Add Your Link
please support us by telling a friend about e-admit.com. thanks,
your name :   your friends email :  
ps : no information is logged (email, name, etc.)
I'll e-admit
read e-admissions
Add Your Link
Search
FAQ
General Rules
Contact us
make e-admit.com my home page
add e-admit.com to my favorites

© Copyright e-admit.com   Contact : Contact us